What we changed up

 Hi guys!!    

    After seven long hours, me and my group finally finished up! After school, me Charlize and Valentina worked hard to implement our friend's suggestions and finish up this project! Even though it was kinda tiring, I’m so glad it finally got all done! But … what did we change?

    Well first of all we had some scenes to re-film. Mostly some scenes from the park just didn’t look right. As well as a scene from my routine. Valentina and Charlize said I was too awkward when filmed from inside so they filmed me from outside the window instead!

    Then, we went to eat as our little break. Next on our list was some re-editing. As we age we cut down our script to what we thought was a better version. We also discussed how many and what scenes we were gonna edit. Some scenes I thought didn’t need editing but my peers thought otherwise. It’s probably for the better though!

    Once we wrapped up our meal we went home to get started. We inserted new clips in the system software and got rid of the old ones. We also worked on transitions. This went on till we were happy with our work. Finally, we re-recorded Charlize’s voiceover. It took a little time but in the end, it was worth it. We were all so happy with our work. 

I’m so excited to show you all!



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Video Storyboard

Opening Sequence Story Board